2026年9月15日火曜日

Mix & Much the Pop-Up Card from Heroween Days 5–8

Hi Crafty Friends!

Today, I’m sharing the die-cuts from Days 5 through 8 of “Heroween.”

今日は、「Heroween」の5日目から8日目までのダイカットをシェアします









 I combined the die-cuts from Days 5 through 8 of Heroween to make a single pop-up card. In Heroween, there are many dice that can, of course, be used on their own, but they’re even more effective when combined. By combining these elements, I created a spooky, fun, and story-driven pop-up card.

Heroween 5日目から8日目までのダイカットを組み合わせて、1枚のポップアップカードを作りました。単体で使えるのはもちろんなのですが、組み合わせることでより効果が得られるものはありますよね。組み合わせることで、不気味で楽しい、物語性のあるポップアップカードになりました。
















For the cover, I used the “Tick Or Treat” die from Day 8 to cut out a piece of orange paper, then attached a magnet to the back of the empty space. I attached a washer to the spider hanging from the string so it would stick to the magnet.
I stamped a spiderweb and black stars on the background. To give the entire design a three-dimensional look, I used adhesive foam.

Coverは、オレンジのペーパーを、Day8 のTick Or Treat のダイでカットし、薄いマグネット文字のないスペースの下に貼り、蜘蛛の巣のスタンプや黒い星をスタンプしました。マグネットは糸でぶら下がった蜘蛛にワッシャーをつけ、貼りつくようにしてます。
粘着フォームで全体をポップアップさせました。


I attached a 5mm card spinner to the “O” and added a skull. I sandwiched a ghost between the ‘AT’ letters on the “Treat” sign.

Oにカードスピナー5mmを貼り、ドクロを貼りました。TreatのATにはghost を挟みました。





For the inside pop-up, color a 6-inch by 4-inch piece of white cardstock by sliding a Distress Ink Hickory Smoke pad directly across it in both vertical and horizontal directions. Fold it in half lengthwise at 3 inches. From the center crease, fold both ends 0.5 inches out at a 45-degree angle to create creases that form a 90-degree triangle, resembling a champagne glass.
This uses the fact that both ends stand up when it's opened to create a pop-up effect.

インサイドのポップアップは、6インチ×4インチの白のカードストックにDistress ink Hickory smoke を直接Padを縦横にスライドさせて着色します。縦3インチで半分に折ります。両端0.5インチに中心の折り目から45度に折り90度の三角のシャンパングラスのように折り目を付けます。
これは、開くと両端が立ち上がるという仕組みを利用して、ポップアップ効果を生み出しています。



Take a piece of paper folded into a ring measuring 1.5 inches in height and width and 0.5 inches in width, and attach it to both ends.
Then, create a background and attach the pieces of paper with the elements you made on Day 5 and Day 7, respectively.

縦横1.5インチ幅0.5でリング状に折った紙を両端に貼ります。
そこに、背景を作り、Day5 Day7で作った要素を貼った紙をそれぞれ貼ります。





I glued the Day6 elements to the center. I then glued small pieces of black paper on top and colored them with Brilliance Moon Light
to make the roof.

Day6 で作った要素をセンターに貼りました。その上に小さく切った黒の紙を貼り、Brilliance Moon Lightで着色した屋根を貼りました。



Below the center, I pasted cutouts of the letters used on the cover and stamped black stars and spiders.
センターの下には、Cover に使った文字の切り抜きを貼り、黒い星や蜘蛛をスタンプしました。



What did you think of the pop-up card I made by combining Days 5 through 8?
The skeleton spins around and around, and just when you think the spider is dangling there, it suddenly sticks right in place.
When you open the card, the panels pop up, and inside, you’ll find a skeleton’s house welcoming you with a warm “Welcome!” It’s a card that’s full of surprises and fun—and just a little bit spooky.

Day5からDay8までを組み合わせて作ったポップアップカードいかがでしたか?
骸骨がくるくると回り、蜘蛛はぶらぶらとしたかと思うと、ぴたっと貼りつきます。
カードを開くとパネルが立ち上がり、開くとそこには、骸骨の家があり、いらっしゃいとお迎えしてくれてます。驚きと楽しさ、そしてちょっぴり不気味なカードです。











I created this card  using some products sent to me free charge. I have listed the products I have used below.
Some of them are affiliate links which means that I receive a small commission if you use one. When you make purchases through affiliate links,  it won't cost you anything extra. 
All opinions and creative decisions are my own.
 I do appreciate your support of my crafting adventures . Thank you so much! 

こちらは、無償で提供された製品を一部使って作成しました。使った商品を以下にリストアップしました。
それらにはアフィリエイトリンクも含まれており、リンクからご購入いただくと、私にほんの少しだけ手数料が入ります。もちろんお客様には追加の手数料は一切かかりません。
すべての意見や制作上の判断は、私個人のものです。
いつもご購入いただき、私のクラフト活動を応援してくださり、本当にありがとうございます。


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿