I’ve started looking forward to checking out posts every day, wondering, “I wonder how other people are using the Heroween dies and stamps?”
Sometimes I make unexpected discoveries, like, “Oh, it’s fun to use them this way,” or “I didn’t know you could use them like that!”
Heroween Day 4 is is packed with lots of sweet candy dies.
毎日ほかの方々は、どのようにHeroween のダイやスタンプ使ったのかしら?と投稿を見るのも楽しみになってきました。
あぁこんな風に使うと楽しいとか、こんな使い方もあるのね⁈ と思わぬ発見もあります。
Heroween Day 4は、甘いSweets のダイがたくさん入っています。
私が作ったのはちょっと不気味な目玉のキャンディー達が、うごめくインタラクティブなカードです。
There are three moving eyeball candies—did you notice them?
目玉キャンディーが3か所で動いているのですが、気づいてもらえたでしょうか?
Step by step
1)First, cut out an eye-shaped template from white cardstock, then use a brayer to apply black ink. Color the inside of the eye with a pen in your favorite color.
まず、白いカードストックから目の形の型を切り取り、次にローラーを使って黒いインクで色を塗ります。目の中は、好きな色のペンで塗ります。
メカニズムをつくります。ピボットさせるStripのついたリベットをこのようにつくります。
3)Place the candy to determine its position, mark the spot, and drill a 1-centimeter hole.
キャンディを置いてみて位置を決めて印をつけ、1cmの穴を開けます。
4)Turn the paper over and thread the rivet through it.
紙を裏にして、リベットを通します。
5)Make two strips of paper to use for the pull tab.
プルタブに使う帯状の紙を2枚用意します。
6)Make a small hole in the base arch. Similarly, make a hole in the pull tab as well.
ベースのアーチに小さな穴を開けます。同様にプルタブの上にも穴を開けます。
7)Drill another hole vertically in the base. This hole is the length over which the pull tab moves up and down.
ベースには、垂直にもう一つ穴を開けます。これはプルタブが上下する長さです。
二つの穴にスレッドを通してリング状に結びます。
9)Tie the thread knot through the hole in the pull tab and secure it with double-sided tape. Make two slits in the pull tab, then insert the strip of the rivet from both sides.
Apply the adhesive so that it avoids the mechanism, and then stick another pull tab on top of it.
スレッドの結び目をプルタブの穴にさらに結び両面テープで留めます。
プルタブに切り込みを2か所作り、リベットの帯の部分を左右から差し込みます。
仕掛けを避けるようにのりをつけその上にもう一枚のプルタブを、貼り合わせます。
キャンディの要素をスレッドやリベットに貼ります。動きを確認してほかの要素も貼ります。
プルタブが垂直に動くように、黒いリングのバンドを取り付けます。
プルタブを通す口を作り、サイドをジグザグに折ったフレームを貼ります。
13)Stamp “Trick or Treat” to finish.
Trick or Treat をスタンプして完成
What did you think of those slightly creepy moving eyeball candies?
I created this card using some products sent to me free charge. I have listed the products I have used below.
Some of them are affiliate links which means that I receive a small commission if you use one. When you make purchases through affiliate links, it won't cost you anything extra.
All opinions and creative decisions are my own.
I do appreciate your support of my crafting adventures . Thank you so much!
こちらは、無償で提供された製品を一部使って作成しました。使った商品を以下にリストアップしました。
それらにはアフィリエイトリンクも含まれており、リンクからご購入いただくと、私にほんの少しだけ手数料が入ります。もちろんお客様には追加の手数料は一切かかりません。
すべての意見や制作上の判断は、私個人のものです。
いつもご購入いただき、私のクラフト活動を応援してくださり、本当にありがとうございます。

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿