2026年9月13日日曜日

Hello Pumpkin Twist Pop-up Card with Cozy Season Collection

Let me introduce the “Hello Pumpkin Pop-up Card” from Hero Arts' Cozy Season Collection, featuring a super cute cat  Kitty Squeezer Die Set with big, round eyes. This is the “Kitty Squeezer Die Set” featuring a cat that looks absolutely adorable as it cradles pumpkins , a symbol of autumn's joy.

 “Kitty Squeezer Die Set” is a figure you can have hold all sorts of things in its hands for fun. It’s also a great idea to slip a prepaid card inside and give it as a gift.

Hero Arts Cozy Season Collection のお目目がウルウルでめちゃかわいい猫ちゃんを使った、Hello Pumpkin Pop-up Cardをご紹介します。秋の喜びカボチャを抱えている姿がとてもかわいい猫ちゃん Kitty Squeezer Die Set です。猫ちゃんのダイ Kitty Squeezer Die Set は、手にいろいろ持たせて楽しむことができるダイです。プリペイドカードを挟んでプレゼントするのもいいですね。




Since I cut this card by joining the sides together without separating them, it has a back side as well.
On the back cover, I used the “Lovely Little Leaves” Die Set to create a “Hello Fall” design featuring autumn leaves.


こちらのカードはサイドを切り離さずつなげてカットしたので、裏側もあります。裏側は、Lovely Little Leaves Die Set を使った、紅葉した葉を持たせてHello Fall にしました。



And when you open this cute cat card, you'll find it's a diagonal twist pop-up card.
I’ve decorated this piece with layers of warm, autumnal leaves, cats colored using the “Hide and Peek Stamp and Cut” set, and other autumnal elements.

そしてこの猫ちゃんカードを開くと、斜めツイストポップアップカードになってます。
ポップアップには、Lovely Little Leaves Die Set を使った
秋の温かみのある葉っぱの重なりと、Hide and Peek Stamp and Cut を使って着色した猫たちと秋の要素をデコレーションしてます。









For the background, I sprayed Distress Spray Ink in Spiced Marmalade, then stamped the text from the Cozy Vibes Cling Stamp  using Versa Fine Clair Summer Time ink to create a warm-toned background.
I also added some leaf stamps.

背景は、Distress Spray ink Spiced Marmalade をスプレーした後、Cozy Vibes Cling Stamp のテキストスタンプをVersa Fine Clair  Sumer Time でスタンプして温かみのある背景を作りました。
そのほか、葉のスタンプも施してます。


Here's how to make a diagonal twist pop-up card.

斜めツイストポップアップカードの作り方をご紹介します。



Draw a circle with a radius of 2 cm and a diameter of 4 cm.

半径2cm 直径4センチの円を描きます。



Draw dotted lines at 30-degree and 90-degree angles from the centerline. These serve as
scoring lines.

中心線から30度、90度に点線を書きます。折り線になります。


Cut along the red line.
赤いラインをカットします。


The 90-degree fan-shaped areas on both sides serve as the gluing areas.
両サイド90度の扇がのりしろになります。


When folded, it looks like this.

折りたたむとこのような形になります。



To create the panel for attaching elements, fold a 1-inch by 6-inch strip of cardstock into an accordion fold, with the center as the peak and the left and right sides as the valleys.
Unfold it, apply glue along the top and bottom edges (1.5 inches each), and stick the two pieces together.

要素を貼るパネルは、1インチ×6インチの帯状のカードストックを中心が山、左右が谷になるように蛇腹に折ります。
広げて上下1.5インチにのりをつけ貼り合わせます。



Attach the elements you created using the “Lovely Little Leaves Die Set ” Die Set and the “Hide and Peek Stamp and Cut  to the pop-up mechanism.

Lovely Little Leaves Die Set と Hide and Peek Stamp and Cut を使って作った要素を仕掛けに貼ります。

Apply glue to the 90-degree fan-shaped area and attach it to the center of the card base.

90度の扇のエリアに糊をつけ、カードベースの中心に貼ります。





Using the Card Spinner 5mm, attach the black kitten chasing an acorn to the top-left corner of the card.

カードの左上に、ドングリを追いかける黒猫ちゃんをCard Spinner 5mmを使って貼ります。



I attached the sentiment “Leaves & Pumpkins Please ”I made using the “Hide and Peek Stamp and Cut ” set in the lower-left corner.

Hide and Peek Stamp and Cut で作ったセンチメント“Leaves &Pumpkins Please”を左下に貼りました。








You can change your cat’s fur color to make it a black cat for Halloween, or put a hat on it for Christmas—there are plenty of ways to customize your cat to create your own unique character.

You can also have it hold a bouquet of flowers, a heartwarming card, a greeting card, candy, or a surprise—it would make a great gift.

Whether you’re making it or giving it as a gift, I think you’ll end up with an absolutely adorable creation.


猫ちゃんの毛の色を変えて、黒猫にしてHalloweenに使って楽しむのもいいですし、帽子をかぶせてChristmasなど、オリジナルの猫ちゃんにカスタマイズして楽しむことができます。

また、花束を持たせて心温まるカードやお祝いのカード、お菓子やサプライズなどギフトとしても使えそうですね。

作るのも贈るのも楽しい、最高にキュートな作品ができると思います。


Thank you for stopping by today. I hope this card will inspire you to start working on your next project.  Happy Crafting!

このカードが皆さんの次の作品作りのきっかけになれば嬉しいです。今日は立ち寄ってくださりありがとうございます。楽しいクラフトタイムをお過ごしください。

―Ink-LadyBlue ☆ Megumi ―


I created these  using some products sent to me free charge.

 I have listed the products I have used below.
Some of them are affiliate links which means that I receive a small commission if you use one. When you make purchases through affiliate links,  it won't cost you anything extra. 
All opinions and creative decisions are my own.
 I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude for purchasing my products and for supporting my handmade creations.

これらは、無償で提供された製品を一部使って作成しました。使った商品を以下にリストアップしました。
それらにはアフィリエイトリンクも含まれており、リンクからご購入いただくと、私にほんの少しだけ手数料が入ります。もちろんお客様には追加の手数料は一切かかりません。
すべての意見や制作上の判断は、私個人のものです。
いつもご購入いただき、私のクラフト活動を応援してくださり、本当にありがとうございます。

Supplies List 

Hero Arts New Arrivals


Cozy Season Want Them All Bundle (全部欲しい!)






















0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿