I used the same mechanism as a slider card to create a card where the text on the front screen changes. I also added the cat and tree from Day 5, the bat, the ghost from Day 3, and the jack-o'-lantern from Day 6.
I'll paste the elements I cut out using the Day 5 die.
Day5のダイでカットした要素を貼ります。
Stamp the “Boo” and “It’s Spooky Time” Halloween Letter Stamps from Day 12 onto plastic using Staz On PIGMENT Snowflake ink.
Day12のHalloween Letter Stampの BooとIt’s Spooky Time を、Staz On PIGMENT Snowflake でプラスチックにスタンプします。
Slider Mechanism
Cut the background horizontally along the flat top , attach a piece of slightly thicker paper to the back, and wrap plastic around it.
部が平らな部分を水平に切り取り、裏面に少し厚めの紙を貼り付け、プラスチックで包みます。
Secure the end of the roll with double-sided tape.
巻き終わりの端を両面テープで固定します。
Next, apply double-sided tape to the top of that and attach the panel that will serve as the pull tab.
さらにその上に両面テープを貼り、プルタブになるパネルを貼ります。
For the pull-tab panel, start by cutting out the “Day 12” lettering using the die-cut on black paper.
Place a sheet of white paper underneath and trace the outline of the die-cut with a pencil.
Stamp the “Day 12” letter stamp so that it fits within that outline.
On the black paper, use Versa Mark ink to stamp the outline of the ghost from the included stamp set, sprinkle white embossing powder over it, and melt it with a heat gun.
Cut the patterned paper into an arch shape using the “Make A Wish Arch Labels” to create a frame. Attach the background so that the cut-out top portion is visible, and attach paper folded into a “W” shape to the top and sides.
I created this card using some products sent to me free charge. I have listed the products I have used below.
Some of them are affiliate links which means that I receive a small commission if you use one. When you make purchases through affiliate links, it won't cost you anything extra.
All opinions and creative decisions are my own.
I do appreciate your support of my crafting adventures . Thank you so much!
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿