2026年9月18日金曜日

Heroween Day 9 / A Peek- a -boo Pop-up Card

 Hi! Crafty Friends!

I would like to share you the project I made using the Day 9 die from HEROween! ! Since the HEROween Since the box is designed to be assembled a little bit each day, this time I’ve added the Dies from Day 7 and the “Ghost” from Day 3 to create a spooky yet fun peek-a-boo card.

みなさん、こんにちは!HEROweenの9日目のダイを使って作った作品をお見せします。HEROweenボックスは毎日少しずつ組み立てていく仕様なので、今回は7日目のダイと3日目のゴーストを加えて、不気味だけど楽しいピーカブーカードです。





The pumpkins seem to sense something eerie. Nearby, crows perch on the graves, as if laughing.
カボチャたちは何やら不気味なものを感じ取っているようです。そのそばで笑っているかのようにカラスたちがお墓の上に留まっています。




When you knock over the pumpkin panels, the graves pop up, and ghosts wearing hats appear. Skeletons and bones are scattered around the graves. On the grave in the center, a creepy hand reaches out from behind...


カボチャたちのパネルを倒すとお墓がポップアップして、ハットをかぶったゴーストたちが現れます。お墓の周りにには骸骨や骨が置かれています。真ん中のお墓には後ろから不気味な誰かの手が・・・・







Step by step

For the graves, I applied “Distress Oxide Hickory Smoke” directly to a silicone sheet, sprinkled water on top, and lightly tapped the paper to transfer the color.

お墓は、Distress Oxide Hickory smoke をシリコンシートに直接インクつけ、水を振りかけたものに、タップして着色しました。



I applied Distress Oxide ink in the colors “Seedless Preserves” and “Chipped Sapphire” to the background using a Blending Brush.
Dilute All-Purpose Ink in Pearl White with water, then sprinkle it on top using a cut-off straw.

背景はDistress Oxide ink Seedless preserves とChipped sapphire をBlenndling Brushで塗りました。オールパーパス・インク(パールホワイト)を水で薄め、切り取ったストローを使ってその上からふりかけます。
 





I stamped letters onto the grave and attached them to the pop-up base. I positioned them so that a ghost would be hidden behind the grave when the card was closed.

墓石に文字をスタンプで押して、ポップアップ式の土台に貼り付けました。カードを閉じたときに、墓石の後ろに幽霊が隠れるように配置しました。




I attached the Day 7 pumpkins and fence dies to a transparent sheet. These are classic dies that are very easy to use for Halloween scenes.

透明シートにDay7のカボチャと柵のダイを貼りました。これは、Hallowenのシーンにはとても使いやすい定番のダイです。











I finished the decoration using the “Jeepers Creepers” from Day 2, the bats from Day 5, the skeletons from Day 7, and the grass and crows from Day 9.

Day2の Jeepers Creepers、Day5 のこうもり、Day7の骸骨、Day9 の草やカラスなどを使ってデコレーションして仕上げました。











 This Peek-a-Boo pop-up card is so simple it needs no explanation. When you flip the panel forward, the folded paper unfolds and simultaneously slides down, revealing what was hidden underneath.

説明が要らないくらいシンプルなピーカブーポップアップカードです。手前にパネルを倒すことで折りたたまれていた紙が開くと同時に下がることで隠れていたものが見える仕掛けです。











I hope this card will inspire you to start working on your next project. Thank you for stopping by today. Happy Crafting!

このカードが皆さんの次の作品作りのきっかけになれば嬉しいです。今日は立ち寄ってくださりありがとうございます。楽しいクラフトタイムをお過ごしください。

―Ink-LadyBlue ☆ Megumi ―


I created this card  using some products sent to me free charge. I have listed the products I have used below.
Some of them are affiliate links which means that I receive a small commission if you use one. When you make purchases through affiliate links,  it won't cost you anything extra. 
All opinions and creative decisions are my own.
 I do appreciate your support of my crafting adventures . Thank you so much! 

こちらは、無償で提供された製品を一部使って作成しました。使った商品を以下にリストアップしました。
それらにはアフィリエイトリンクも含まれており、リンクからご購入いただくと、私にほんの少しだけ手数料が入ります。もちろんお客様には追加の手数料は一切かかりません。
すべての意見や制作上の判断は、私個人のものです。
いつもご購入いただき、私のクラフト活動を応援してくださり、本当にありがとうございます。





0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿