2026年9月9日水曜日

Heroween Day2 / Magic Flashlight Card with the ghost

 Heroween Day2






Today, I’m sharing a card I made using Sentiments stamps and dies from Heroween Day2 . I used some of these Sentiments on the Day 1 card as well, but today’s card focuses on the Sentiments.

The Magic Flashlight Card is a magical card where a die-cut ghost serves as a flashlight; when you insert it into the pitch-black card, the sentiments is illuminated only in that area.

今日はHeroween Day2を開いて、センチメンツスタンプとダイを使った作ったカードをシェアします。Day1のカードにも一部こちらのセンチメンツを使いましたが今日は、センチメンツにフォーカスしたカードです。

Magic Flashlight Card は、ゴーストを懐中電灯に見立てて、真っ暗なカードの中を照らすと、センチメンツがその部分だけ現れる不思議なカードです。







Step by step

1)I've introduced this technique a few times on YouTube before, so I think it will be easier to understand if you watch this video below first.

こちらのテクニックは以前You Tubeで何度かご紹介してますので、先にこちらを↓ご覧いただいたほうが分かりやすいと思います。


2)I take a transparent sheet (I use OHP sheets) and dab Staz On PIGMENT Piano Black ink directly onto it to make it completely black.

透明シート(OHPシートを使ってます)をStaz On PIGMENT のPiano Black インクを直接タップして真っ黒にします。


3)Immediately stamp the “Day 2” stamp on top using VersaFine Clair Arctic ink, and let it dry. Any oil-based ink other than Staz On is fine.

すぐにDay2 のスタンプをVersa Fine Clair Arcticでその上にスタンプし、そのまま乾くまで待ちます。Staz On以外の油性のインクであればどのインクでも構いません。



4)Ink resist

Even though Staz On dries, Versa Fine Clair (oil-based ink) does not dry on transparent sheets, so use thin paper ( copy paper, etc  ) to blot up the ink. It’s best not to use paper towels or tissues, as fibers from them will stick to the Staz On. 

Repeat this several times until the ink no longer transfers to the paper.

Staz Onは乾いていても、Versa Fine Clair (油性インク)は透明シートの上では乾かないので、そのインクを薄い紙(コピー用紙など)に吸い取ります。キッチンペーパーやティッシュペーパーはStaz Onに繊維が貼りつくので使わないほうが良いです。

紙にインクが付かなくなるまで何度かそれを繰り返します。


5)Finally, use a microfiber cloth to remove the ink by wiping upward.

Be careful not to rub too hard. If the cloth gets ink on it, replace it with a clean section and repeat the process.

最後にマイクロファイバーを使って、上に持ち上げるようにインクを取り除きます。

強くこすらないように注意しましょう。インクが付いたらきれいな箇所に換えて同じ作業を繰り返します。




6)Using the large die and the next-sized die from the “Make A Wish Arch Labels” set, cut out two bases with transparent sheets serving as windows. Cut out another piece from black cardstock using the large die, and attach it to connect the base and the sides of the arched window. Create a fold card as shown below.

Next, cut out pieces from black and white cardstock using the slightly smaller arch die, connect them, and attach them on base.

Make A Wish Arch Labels の大きいダイとその次のダイを使って、透明シートを窓にするベースを2枚つくります。もう一枚おおきなダイで黒のカードストックを抜き、アーチ窓のベースとサイドをつなぎます。下のようなFold Cardをつくります。
次に黒と白のカードストックを少し小さめのアーチのダイで抜き、つなげてその上に貼ります。

7) We'll attach a clear sheet to the arched window.

アーチの窓に透明シートを貼ります。




8)Later, I also registered a few spider stamps.

後から蜘蛛もいくつかレジストしました。




9) I decided to use the ghost cutouts from Day 1 as flashlights.

If you place black cardstock under the transparent sheet, the white sentiment turns black and becomes invisible, so when you move the white ghost from underneath, only the sentiment in that area becomes visible.

Day1のダイで抜いたゴーストを懐中電灯のように使うことにしました。
 透明シートの下に黒いカードストックを置くと、白いセンチメントが黒くなり見えなくなるので、下から白いゴーストを動かすとその部分のセンチメントだけが見えるようになります。




What did you think of the Magic Flashlight Card? I think this technique is perfect for Halloween. You can also color the white cut-out areas from the back using StazOn or Copic markers.

It’s a magical card that uses black and white.

I’ve posted a few YouTube videos showing cards I’ve made using this technique, so please check them out.


Magic Flashlight Card いかがでしたか?このテクニックはとてもハロウィーン向きだと思います。白く抜けた部分には裏からStaz Onやコピックで色を付けることもできます。
黒と白を使ったマジカルなカードです。
いくつかこれらを使って作ったカードのyoutube がありますのでご覧ください。











I created this card  using some products sent to me free charge.

 I have listed the products I have used below.
Some of them are affiliate links which means that I receive a small commission if you use one. When you make purchases through affiliate links,  it won't cost you anything extra. 
All opinions and creative decisions are my own.
 I do appreciate your support of my crafting adventures . Thank you so much! 

こちらは、無償で提供された製品を一部使って作成しました。使った商品を以下にリストアップしました。
それらにはアフィリエイトリンクも含まれており、リンクからご購入いただくと、私にほんの少しだけ手数料が入ります。もちろんお客様には追加の手数料は一切かかりません。
すべての意見や制作上の判断は、私個人のものです。
いつもご購入いただき、私のクラフト活動を応援してくださり、本当にありがとうございます。









 日本の方はこちらで⇒  Little Angel ♪ Japanese online Shop






0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿