I'm so excited to share Day 13 of Heroween with you.
Today, on the final day, we have a very cute “Trick or Treat” die.
Heroween 13日目をご紹介できることにわくわくしてます。
最終日である今日は、とてもかわいらしいTirck Or Treater のダイです。
I used these super cute Treater figures to create a card that combines pop-up elements with a mechanism that makes it look like they're walking. And today, on the final day of Heroween, I decided to use as many of the Crew members as possible from the previous days.
On the cover, I used the Day 12 word die and stamp to create and attach the phrase “It's Spooky Crew Time!” I also added elements that appeared earlier—like trees, frogs, bats, and skeletons—to create a spooky yet cute design.
カバーには、Day12 のワードのダイとスタンプを使って It's Spooky Crew Time! 作り貼りました。前に出てきた要素たち、木やカエル、こうもりや、骸骨などを使って不気味だけれどかわいい要素を貼りました。
For the inside of the card, I deliberately designed it to have a similar look to the cover of the Heroween Box.
カードの中は、Heroween Box のカバーと似たようなイメージにあえて作ってみました。
Starting on Day 2: “Word,” “Trick or Treat,” and “Happy Halloween”
Starting on Day 3: Ghosts, houses, and grass
Starting on Day 5: The moon and bats
Starting on Day 6: Tiny Jack-o'-lantern
Starting on Day 7: Jack-o'-lantern and a fence
Starting on Day 9: Graves
Starting on Day 10: Frogs
Starting on Day 12: It's Spooky Crew Time!
Day2からはワード、Trick or Treat とHappy Halloween
Day3からはゴーストや家、そして草
Day5からは月とこうもり
Day6からはTiny Jack-o'-lantern
Day7からはJack-o'-lanternと柵
Day9からはお墓
Day10からはカエル
Day12からは It's Spooky Crew Time!
The excitement of unboxing the “Heroween Box” was truly irresistible every single time. And while I was working on my next project, I never got tired of watching my creations pile up day by day. There’s no doubt that these dies and stamps will add a whole new charm to my future Halloween projects.
Heroween Box を毎回わくわくしながら取り出すのが大好きでした。そして毎日それらが次の作品へと積み重なっていくことが楽しくてたまりませんでした。これらのダイやスタンプはこれからのHalloween作品作りへの新しい要素となることは間違いありません。
I hope this card will inspire you to start working on your next project. Thank you for stopping by today. Happy Crafting!
このカードが皆さんの次の作品作りのきっかけになれば嬉しいです。今日は立ち寄ってくださりありがとうございます。楽しいクラフトタイムをお過ごしください。
―Ink-LadyBlue ☆ Megumi ―
I created this card using some products sent to me free charge. I have listed the products I have used below.
Some of them are affiliate links which means that I receive a small commission if you use one. When you make purchases through affiliate links, it won't cost you anything extra.
All opinions and creative decisions are my own.
I do appreciate your support of my crafting adventures . Thank you so much!
こちらは、無償で提供された製品を一部使って作成しました。使った商品を以下にリストアップしました。
それらにはアフィリエイトリンクも含まれており、リンクからご購入いただくと、私にほんの少しだけ手数料が入ります。もちろんお客様には追加の手数料は一切かかりません。
すべての意見や制作上の判断は、私個人のものです。
いつもご購入いただき、私のクラフト活動を応援してくださり、本当にありがとうございます。


0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿