Hi Crafty Friends!
Today,
we’re back at the “Classic Mouse Halloween Costume Party.”
Using the Dracula costume and dress dies from the “Classic Mouse Costume Party Etched Dies” and “ Classic Mouse Wedding Etched Dies” sets, I created mice dressed as Dracula and made a pop-up card that looks as if they’re flying on a bat. When you open the card, it looks as if they’re really floating through the air.
今日は、Classi Mouse Halloween Costume Party に戻ってきました。
のドラキュラコスチュームとドレスのDieを使って、ドラキュラに扮したマウス達を作り、こうもりに乗って飛んでいるかのようなPop up Cardを作りました。カードを開いたときにふわふわと本当に飛んでいるかのようです。
I imagined a mouse dressed as Dracula riding a bat back into the room. Blood-red moonlight streams in through the window, and the black curtains are decorated with spiderwebs and red spiders. Candles burn eerily atop skulls, and a spooky atmosphere fills the room.
ドラキュラに扮したマウスが、こうもりに乗って部屋に戻ってきた様子をイメージしました。窓辺からは真っ赤な月明り、黒いカーテンには赤い蜘蛛たち。ドクロの頭にはろうそくがともった不気味な雰囲気の部屋です。
Step By Step
I used the “Classic Mouse Costume Party Etched Dies” and “Classic Mouse Wedding Etched Dies” to dress up a mouse as Dracula.
Classic Mouse Costume Party Etched Dies と Classic Mouse Wedding Etched Diesを使ってマウスをドラキュラに仮装させました。
I also dressed up the little girl's mouse in a Gothic Lolita-style costume using the “Classic Mouse Costume Party Etched Dies ” and “ Classic Mouse Wedding Etched Dies.”
女の子のマウスもClassic Mouse Costume Party Etched Dies と Classic Mouse Wedding Etched Diesを使って、ゴシックロリータ風に仮装させました。
Using the skeleton, candle, and witch's leg dies from Craftoween Days 2, 7, and 12, I made a candlestick by placing a candle on top of the skeleton's head.
「Craftoween Days」の2日目、7日目、12日目に登場したスケルトン、キャンドル、魔女の脚のダイスを使って、スケルトンの頭の上にキャンドルを乗せてキャンドルスタンドを作りました。
I drew the large bat by hand, used it as a template, and cut it out of paper.
大きなこうもりは、手書きをしてそれをテンプレートに、パターンペーパーをカットしました。
I used the “Just a Little Bite” stamp from the Heroween set.
Just a little Bite は、Heroweenの付属のスタンプから使いました。
Back ground
I used Tim Holtz's moon stencil template to color the moonlit background outside the window red with Distress Ink.
窓の外の背景は、TimHoltzの月のステンシルテンプレートを使って、Distress Ink で赤く着色しました。
I colored a separate piece of background paper by rolling Distress Oxide ink (Hickory Smoke and Black Soot) onto it with a brayer.
Then, I cut it out along the window frame from the Christmas Cats Collection designed by Yana.
別の背景用の紙を、ブレイヤーでDistress Oxide ink Hickory smoke, Black soot を転がして
着色しました。
それを、Yanaさんがデザインされた、Christmas Cats Collection の中から窓枠で切り抜きました。
From the Christmas Cats Window View Etched Dies by Yana Smakula, I cut out a piece of curtain, stamped a spiderweb design on it using Versa Mark, and melted white embossing powder over it.
I put up wallpaper with a diamond pattern on the wall.
Christmas Cats Window View Etched Dies by Yana Smakula の中から、カーテンをカットし、蜘蛛の巣のスタンプをバーサマークで捺して、ホワイトエンボスパウダーを溶かしました。
壁にはひし形柄の模様紙を貼りました。
I cut the moon out halfway and arranged three bats around it so they would be visible through the window frame.
月の背景の紙は半分にカットし、その周りには、窓枠から見えるようにこうもりを3匹貼りました。
月明かりを表現した紙を背景の裏側に貼り付け、窓枠、カーテン、燭台を配置します。
Fold the 1-inch and 0.5-inch strips of paper according to the dimensions shown in the photo below, then glue the ends together to make two large and two small paper tubes.
1インチと0.5インチの帯を下の写真のサイズで折り、最後は糊で貼って、筒状の紙大小2個づつ作ります。
Using two small tubes, align their corners at right angles with the center of the bat's fold and glue them in place.
小さな筒を2つ使い、こうもりの折り目の中心に角を直角に合わせてXに貼ります。
On top of that, place the “BITE” lettering elements. When you fold it in half, the letters will pop up from the bottom to the top.
その上にBITEの文字の要素を貼ります。半分に折った時に文字が下から上にポップします。
Attach the two larger tubes at a 160-degree angle relative to the center of the background.
大きめの筒2つは背景の中心に対して160度の角度で貼ります。
In the photo, the tube is attached to the bat first, but it’s better to position the tube first and then attach the bat.
写真では先にこうもりに筒を貼ってますが、筒を先に配置してからこうもりを貼るほうが良いです。
I attach the elements first, and when attaching the tube to the bat, I position it at a 160-degree angle.
In this case, first attach one side, then apply glue to the other side, close the card, and attach it.
In either case, the card must be in the closed position. It is important to check that the card is in the correct position when you open it.
先に要素を貼って、筒をこうもりにつけるときは160度の角度で貼りつけています。
この場合は、片側をまず貼ってから、反対側にのりをつけカードを閉じて貼りつけます。
どちらの場合でも、カードを閉じた状態が前提になります。カードを開いたときに正しい位置に配置されているかを確認することが大切です。
Just stick on the mouse and spiders, and you're done.
マウスや蜘蛛を貼って完成です。
As you can see, simply changing the angle at which the pop-up is attached can make a big difference in the effect when the card is opened.
A small angle results in subtle movements, while a large angle results in bold movements.
このようにポップアップの貼りつける角度を変えるだけで、カードを開いたときの効果は大きく異なります。角度が小さいと小さな動き、大きな角度では大胆な動きになります。
I think the next post on the “Classic Mouse Costume Party” page will finally be the last one. I’m getting excited thinking, “I guess that’s the one left…” and I can’t wait to show it to you all .I'll do my best to finish the pop-up book by Halloween.
Classic Mouse Costume Party Etched Dies とClassic Mouse Trick-Or Treat Accessories Etched Die はどちらも大人気で、Little Angel♪さんでは、残念ながらすでに売り切れです。下記のリンクから直接Spellbinders Shopからご購入いただけます。ハロウインにはまだ間に合いますので、ぜひご検討くださいね。
Classic Mouse Costume Party のページも、いよいよ次がラストになると思います。残るは、やはりあれかな~とわくわくしてます、皆さんにお見せするのが待ち遠しくてたまりません。
ハロウィーンまでにポップアップブックを完成させるよう、精一杯頑張ります(^_-)-☆
I hope this card will inspire you to start working on your next project. Thank you for stopping by today. Happy Crafting!
このカードが皆さんの次の作品作りのきっかけになれば嬉しいです。今日は立ち寄ってくださりありがとうございます。楽しいクラフトタイムをお過ごしください。
―Ink-LadyBlue ☆ Megumi ―
I created this card using some products sent to me free charge.
I have listed the products I have used below.
Some of them are affiliate links which means that I receive a small commission if you use one. When you make purchases through affiliate links, it won't cost you anything extra.
All opinions and creative decisions are my own.
I do appreciate your support of my crafting adventures . Thank you so much!
こちらは、無償で提供された製品を一部使って作成しました。使った商品を以下にリストアップしました。
それらにはアフィリエイトリンクも含まれており、リンクからご購入いただくと、私にほんの少しだけ手数料が入ります。もちろんお客様には追加の手数料は一切かかりません。
すべての意見や制作上の判断は、私個人のものです。
私のクラフト活動を応援してくださり、本当にありがとうございます。
Supplies List




0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿