2026年8月31日月曜日

A pop-up Card Using the “Mugs & Kisses” Collection

 I made a pop-up card featuring the adorable tiny snowman die from the “Mug Friends” set in Spellbinders, the Mugs &Kisses collection.

Spellbinders の Mugs &Kisses collectionMug Friends のとても愛らしい小さなスノーマンダイにフィーチャーしたポップアップカードを作りました。




Snow Man is floating gently on top of a cocoa cup. It looks just like he’s relaxing in a hot spring. When you open the card, the cup pops up high. Then another cup appears with Marshmallow Man standing on top of it, and when you open that cup, you can write a message inside.

スノーマンは、ココアカップの上をゆらゆらと浮かんでます。まるで温泉につかってくつろいでいるようです。カードを開くとそのカップは高くポップアップします。そして別のスノーマンが乗っているカップが現れて、そのカップを開くとメッセージが書き込めます。




Cover Background

1) Use the “Make A Wish Arch Labels  die to cut the card-based cover into an arch shape.

カードベースの表紙部分を、Make A Wish Arch Labels のダイでアーチ型に切り抜きます。


2) For the background of the cover, I used the “Snow Joy” stencil from the Mugs &Kisses collection.

For the cover, I applied Versa Mark ink to cardstock using a sponge through the stencil. Then I sprinkled clear embossing powder over it and melted it with an embossing heat gun. I then used a brush to blend Distress Ink in the color “Seedless Preserve” over the top.

表紙の背景には、 Mugs &Kisses collection のステンシル Snow Joy を使いました。

表紙は、カードストックにVersa Mark をスポンジを使って、ステンシルを通して塗ります。そしてクリアエンボスパウダーをふりかけ、エンボスヒーターで雪の結晶を溶かしました。

その上からDistress Ink Seedless preserve をブラシでブレンディングしました。


Inside Background


3) For the background on the inside, I used a brush to apply  Versa Fine Clair Hawthorn Rose ink using stencil ①.

インサイドの背景は、 Versa Fine Clair Hawthorn Rose のインクをステンシル① を使って、ブラシを使って塗りました。


I applied Versa Fine Clair  Baby Pink ink with a brush using stencil No. 2.

Versa Fine Clair  Baby Pink のインクをステンシル② を使ってブラシで塗りました。



Focal point Element

4) On the arch cut out in Step 1 using the “Make A Wish Arch Labels” die, dilute Distress Ink Vintage Photo with water and spatter it on.

1でMake A Wish Arch Labels でcutしたアーチにDistress Ink Vintage Photo を水で伸ばししぶきを飛ばします。

Apply the Mug Cup elements from the Mug Friends Etched dies , and then attach a 5mm Card Spinner on top of them.

Mug Friends Etched dies のMug Cup のエレメンツを貼り、その上に5mmのCard Spinner  を貼ります。


If I were to stick the snowman directly onto the Spinner, it would spin around, so I attached a washer underneath the snowman's body to act as a weight.

このままスノーマンをSpinnerの上に貼ると、くるくると回ってしまうので、スノーマンのBodyの下にワッシャーを重り代わりに貼りました。



Using “Make A Wish Arch Labels,” I used burgundy-colored frames on the front and back covers. For the element mats, I used pink arch die-cuts.

 Make A Wish Arch Labels を使って、バーガンディ色のフレームを表紙と裏面に使用しました。要素のマットにはピンクのアーチダイカットを使いました。

Pop Up Mechanism

5)Please see the photo for the dimensions of the pop-up mechanism.

ポップアップの仕掛けのサイズは写真をご覧ください。




The small triangular section is a key part that pops up, so cut out another piece of the same shape, glue it on, and reinforce it.

小さな三角の部分はポップアップさせる重要な部分なので同じ形をカットして貼り補強します。

Apply snowflakes using “Snow Joy ” only to the front part of the mechanism paper, just as you did with the background.

仕掛けの前の部分だけ背景と同様に Snow Joy を使って雪の結晶を施します。






While making sure the arch elements align in the same position when the card is closed, determine the placement of the mechanism.

Arrange two of them side by side in a V shape so that the top of the mechanism is visible through the arched window. Place the element on top of it. 

カードを閉じたときに、アーチの要素が同じ位置にくるように確かめながら、仕掛けの位置を決めます。2つをV字形に並べて配置し、アーチ型の窓から仕掛けの上部が見えるようにします。要素をその上に貼ります。

6)I used the “Mug Friends  ” mug die on orange cardstock to make the mug open up so I could write a message inside. I placed another Snow Man on top of the mug.

オレンジのカードストックで Mug Friends  のマグカップのダイを使ってカップが開くようにして、そこにメッセージを書き込めるようにしました。カップの上には別のスノーマンを立たせました。




 Finally, I used the Mug Friends snowflake die to decorate the mug and the background with snowflakes. I added the title, and it was done.

最後に、Mug Friends Etched dies のスノーフレーク型抜きを使って、マグカップと背景を雪の結晶で飾りました。タイトルを添えて、完成です。







Combined with mugs, Snow Man, and snowflake backgrounds, these items are highly recommended for creating cozy, warm-hearted cards, tags, and other winter projects.

マグカップやSnow Man、雪の結晶の背景を組み合わせて、カードや、タグ、冬のプロジェクトに、ほんわかと温かみのある作品作りに大変おすすめのアイテムです。


I hope this card will inspire you to start working on your next project. Thank you for stopping by today. Happy Crafting!

このカードが皆さんの次の作品作りのきっかけになれば嬉しいです。今日は立ち寄ってくださりありがとうございます。楽しいクラフトタイムをお過ごしください。

―Ink-LadyBlue ☆ Megumi ―



I created this card using some products sent to me free charge.
 I have listed the products I have used below.
Some of them are affiliate links which means that I receive a small commission if you use one. When you make purchases through affiliate links,  it won't cost you anything extra. 
All opinions and creative decisions are my own.
 I do appreciate your support of my crafting adventures . Thank you so much! 

こちらのカードは、無償で提供された製品を一部使って作成しました。使った商品を以下にリストアップしました。
それらにはアフィリエイトリンクも含まれており、リンクからご購入いただくと、私にほんの少しだけ手数料が入ります。もちろんお客様には追加の手数料は一切かかりません。
すべての意見や制作上の判断は、私個人のものです。
私のクラフト活動を応援してくださり、本当にありがとうございます。

Supplies List 












Versa Fine Clair Hawthorn Rose

Versa Fine Clair  Baby Pink

Versa Mark










0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿