2026年8月11日火曜日

Merry Mugs & Kisses Slimline Card

 Hello Crafty Friends!

Using the Mugs &Kisses  die set, I made a fun card featuring Marshmallow Men (Snow Men?) jumping on top of a mug.

Mugs &Kisses のダイを使って、マシュマロメン(Snow Men?) たちがマグカップの上でジャンプする楽しいカードを作りました。




If you use this die set, you’re sure to create cards that bring you peace of mind and make you smile without even realizing it.

このダイセットを使ったなら、きっと心が安らぎ、思わず笑顔になるようなカードが出来上がるはずです。





 I tried out various designs, including ones with cream-colored hats and skirts and ones with reindeer antlers. Every time I gently shake them, they change their poses, and I can’t help but smile.
 
クリームのハットやスカートの子や、トナカイの角を被った子など、モチーフもいろいろ変えてみました。ゆらゆら揺らすたびにポーズが変化して思わず笑顔になります。



It's easy to make.

Once you've made the marshmallow man motifs, turn them over, arrange them in a single row, and attach them with thread (the kind of clear thread used for beadwork).

作り方は簡単です。
マシュマロマンのモチーフを作ったら、裏にして並べて、テグス(ビーズなどに使う透明な糸)を貼りつなぎ合わせます。


Punch small holes on both sides of the card, thread a string through them, and tie it securely on the back.

カードの両側に小さな穴をあけて、糸を通して裏でしっかりと留めます。


Adjust the positions of the cups and marshmallow men so that a cup is placed under each one.

それぞれの下にカップが来るように、カップとマシュマロマンの位置を調整します。

The thread holes will be hidden when you decorate with the stars from  Mugs &Kisses .

Just trim off the excess and glue it to the card base, and you're done.

糸の穴は、 Mugs &Kisses  の星でデコレーションするときに隠します。

はみ出している部分をカットして、カードベースに貼れば完成です。







I hope this cards will inspire you to start working on your next project. Thank you for stopping by today. Happy Crafting!

このカードが皆さんの次の作品作りのきっかけになれば嬉しいです。今日は立ち寄ってくださりありがとうございます。楽しいクラフトタイムをお過ごしください。

―Ink-LadyBlue ☆ Megumi ―



I created this card using some products sent to me free charge.
 I have listed the products I have used below.
Some of them are affiliate links which means that I receive a small commission if you use one. When you make purchases through affiliate links,  it won't cost you anything extra. 
All opinions and creative decisions are my own.
 I do appreciate your support of my crafting adventures . Thank you so much! 

こちらのカードは、無償で提供された製品を一部使って作成しました。使った商品を以下にリストアップしました。
それらにはアフィリエイトリンクも含まれており、リンクからご購入いただくと、私にほんの少しだけ手数料が入ります。もちろんお客様には追加の手数料は一切かかりません。
すべての意見や制作上の判断は、私個人のものです。
私のクラフト活動を応援してくださり、本当にありがとうございます。

Supplies List 












0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿