Let's get ready for a fun Christmas! Today, I'd like to share a holiday card I made using Hero Arts' Whimsical Wheels collection—a card filled with Christmas magic and anticipation. Santa is racing down a snowy path aboard the “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer” car, which I made using the Hero Arts Beep Beep Die Set and the Hero Arts Beep Beep Holiday Extras Die Set . The pop-up slider mechanism makes it look as if he’s actually sliding right toward you.
楽しいクリスマスの準備をしましょう!今日は、Hero Artsの素敵なWhimsical Wheelsコレクションを使って作った、クリスマスの魔法と期待感に満ちたホリデーカードをご紹介します。サンタさんは、「赤鼻のトナカイ・ルドルフ」の車に乗って雪道を疾走しています。この車は、Hero Arts Beep Beep Die Set と Hero Arts Beep Beep Holiday Extras Die Set を使って作りました。ポップアップ式のスライダーのおかげで、まるでサンタがこちらに向かって滑り込んでくるかのように見えます。
Cover
Although the procedure is the same as in my previous post—and I know I’m repeating myself—I’d like to walk you through the steps for creating “Inside.”
1 sheet with 2.5 cm, 7 cm, 7 cm, and 7 cm ( 23.5 cm ×1inch)
4 sheets measuring 7 cm × 1 inch
1 sheet measuring 1.5 cm, 7 cm, and 1.5 cm ×1inch
On a single sheet of paper with margins of 2.5cm, 7 cm, 7 cm, and 7 cm (1 inch × 23.5 cm), please attach three 7 cm × 1-inch pieces of paper in the same positions on the sheet.
余白が2.5 cm、7 cm、7 cm、7 cm(1インチ×22.5 cm)の用紙1枚に、
7 cm×1インチの紙を3枚、その用紙上の同じ位置に貼り付けてください。
Similarly, attach a 7 cm × 1-inch sheet of paper to the top of the 1.5 cm, 7 cm, and 1.5 cm sheet.
同様に、7 cm × 1インチの紙を、1.5 cm、7 cm、1.5 cmの紙の上部に貼り付けます。
Fold a 4-inch by 11-inch cardstock sheet in half, and attach it over the center fold like this.
カードベース4インチ×11インチを半分に折り、中心の折り目の上にこのように貼ります。
Cut three pieces of paper measuring 7 cm by 4 inches. Stick those two sheets of paper onto the mechanism.
7cm×4インチの用紙を3枚つくります。その用紙2枚を仕掛けの上に貼ります。
Creating a Snowy Background:
On a white cardstock base and a single sheet of 7 cm × 4-inch paper, I blended blue ink using masking tape to create a continuous snow-covered path, capturing the chill of a winter sky.
白のカードストックのベースと7cm×4インチの用紙1枚にに、マスキングシートで雪道がつながるように、青色のインクをインクブレンディングして、ひんやりとした冬の空を表現しました。
Next, I die-cut the tree from the Hero Arts Beep Beep Holiday Extras Die Set using several pieces of cardstock, and along with the base, I splattered ink to create a snowy effect.
次に、Hero Arts Beep Beep Holiday Extras Die Set を使って数枚のカードストックから木の形を型抜きし、ベースと一緒にインクを飛び散らせて雪が降ったような効果を出しました。
The Pop-Up Mechanism of Trees
I’ll attach the trees to the snowy road background, using adhesive foam to create a three-dimensional effect.
Determine the distance from the edge of the cardstock attached to the mechanism, and use a utility knife to make a slit in the section where the wood will be inserted.
仕掛けに貼ったカードストックの端からの距離を測り、カッターナイフを使って、木を差し込む部分に切れ目を入れます。
I inserted a piece of tree into one side and glued the other side to a card base backing.
片側に木の差し込み部分に、もう片側をカードベースの裏地に接着しました。
Connect the second sheet of 7 cm × 4-inch paper, attach it to the mechanism, and glue on the elements you made using the Hero Arts Beep Beep Die Set and Hero Arts Beep Beep Holiday Extras Die Set.
The “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer” car is so cute.
7cm×4インチの用紙2枚目をつなげて、仕掛けに貼り、Hero Arts Beep Beep Die Set Hero Arts Beep Beep Holiday Extras Die Set を使って作った要素を貼ります。赤鼻のトナカイ号の車がとてもかわいいです。
Attach the third sheet of 7 cm × 4-inch paper to the Mechanism base so that the edges connect, and then attach the message box made with the Color Block Rectangles Die Bundle . I’ll stick the phrase “Dashing through the snow”—made using Hero Arts Winter Words Letter Press Foil and Cut and Versa fine Claire Strawberry—there.
When you open the card, this part slides out and pops up from the card.
Slider Mechanism :
Acetate Sheet 1インチ×4インチ 1枚 1.5cm、1インチ、1.5cm、×1㎝ 1枚
Fold both ends 1.5 cm and apply double-sided tape.
透明シート 1インチ×4インチ 1枚 1.5cm、1インチ、1.5cm、×1㎝ 1枚1.5cm、の両端を折り、両面テープを貼ります。
Attach a short acetate sheet underneath the third sheet of paper.
3枚目の紙の下に短いアセテートシートを取り付けます。
Thread another long acetate sheet through the short sheet, then attach it to the base.
Let's check if the card slides when you open it.
もう一枚の長いアセテートシートを、短いシートに通してから、ベースに貼ります.
カードを開いたときにスライドするか確認しましょう。
In my previous post, I made a cut, but this method makes it easier to slide.
前回の投稿では切り込みを入れましたが、この方法の方が滑らせやすくなります。
Cover
I matted it with light blue cardstock, attached the cover featuring elements made from the Hero Arts Whimsical Wheels Beep Beep All Bundle , and it’s done.
水色のカードストックでマットして、Hero Arts Whimsical Wheels Beep Beep All Bundle で作った要素を貼ったカバーを貼って完成です。
I've created an exciting pop-up card that's brimming with anticipation—it feels as if Santa and Rudolph are about to come right this way!
今にもサンタが向かってくるような期待感にあふれるわくわくするポップアップカードができました
I hope this card will inspire you to start working on your next project. Thank you for stopping by today. Happy Crafting!
このカードが皆さんの次の作品作りのきっかけになれば嬉しいです。今日は立ち寄ってくださりありがとうございます。楽しいクラフトタイムをお過ごしください。
―Ink-LadyBlue ☆ Megumi ―
I created these using some products sent to me free charge.
Supplies List
Hero Arts Whimsical Wheels Beep Beep All Bundle



0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿