2026年8月21日金曜日

HEROween13Days Box Now Available!

 Super Fun 13-Day Halloween Crafty Surprise Box from Hero Arts!

HEROween 13Days Crafty Treats


The  HeroWeen Box, featuring a 13-day countdown that’s super fun Halloween  ever, is now available.

最高に楽しいHalloween13日カウントダウンのHeroWeen  Box が発売されました。

昨年,私がとても楽しんだ、SpellbindersのCraftoween は発売と同時にすぐに売り切れになりました。ぜひこの箱を手に入れて一緒に楽しみましょう。


Inside, you'll find 11 die sets, three Stamp & Cut sets, and a pack of sequins—all ready to mix, match, and turn into cards, tags, scrapbook pages, and more.
I can't wait to share my 13days treats

中には、11種類のダイセット、3種類の「スタンプ&カット」セット、そしてスパンコールのパックが入っており、これらを自由に組み合わせて、カードやタグ、スクラップブックのページなど、さまざまな作品に仕上げることができます。



I can't wait to see how surprised you'll be when you find out what's inside this box.

この箱の中身を知ったとき、あなたがどれほど驚かれるか、今から楽しみでなりません。


Starting on ☆ in September, I’ll be introducing one fun and spooky card at a time using these materials. I’ll also show you how to make interactive cards. Stay tuned to see what I come up with!

私は9月☆日からこれらを使って、楽しくて不気味なカードを順にシェアします。インタラクティブなカードの作り方もご紹介します。私がこれらを使って何を作り出すか、楽しみにしてくださいね。



Click the link below to get your HEROween 13Days Crafty Treats Box before it sells out, and let’s get ready to craft together!

売り切れる前に下のリンクから HEROween 13Days Crafty Treats Box を手に入れて一緒にCraftする準備をしましょう。






This Is affiliate links which means that I receive a small commission if you use one. When you make purchases through affiliate links,  it won't cost you anything extra. 
All opinions and creative decisions are my own.
 I do appreciate your support of my crafting adventures . Thank you so much! 


こちらはアフィリエイトリンクで、リンクからご購入いただくと、私にほんの少しだけ手数料が入ります。もちろんお客様には追加の手数料は一切かかりません。
すべての意見や制作上の判断は、私個人のものです。
いつも私のクラフト活動を応援してくださり、本当にありがとうございます。










0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿