2026年8月21日金曜日

Dashing through the sunflower field | Whimsical Wheels Beep Peep leaf Card

 Hello Crafty Friends!

Fall is my favorite season because of its vibrant colors. Today, I’d like to share a fun card that captures the spirit of the season.

I’d like to introduce a Pop-Up “Thankful” Card I made using Hero Arts’ new August release, the Whimsical Wheels Beep Beep Collection . It features a drive through a sunflower field with a pile of harvested pumpkins on board—Can’t wait to see you! I’ve created a pop-up card that depicts a warm and cheerful scene.

秋は彩り豊かで大好きな季節です。今日は楽しい季節感あふれるカードをシェアします。

Hero Arts 8月の新商品、Whimsical Wheels Beep Beep Collection を使って作った、Pop Up Thankful Card をご紹介します。収穫した沢山のカボチャをのせて、ひまわり畑の中をドライブ Can't wait to see you!。温かみのある楽しいシーンのポップアップカードができました。





The mechanism for this pop-up card is such that when you open it, a car pops up, and the tip of the card extends as if the car were moving.  Please check the video on YouTube to see how it works.

今回のポップアップの仕掛けは、カードを開くと車が立ち上がり、車が動いているかのようにカードの先端が伸びます。youtubeで動きをご確認ください。



Step By Step

First, make the pop-up mechanism.

Fold a strip 1 inch wide with a 1.5 cm glue margin. Next, make creases 7 cm, 7 cm, and 7 cm from that point. Then, cut three strips that are also 1 inch wide by 7 cm long, and glue them on top of the previous piece to reinforce it.

初めに仕掛けの部分をつくります。

幅は1インチ、のりしろ1.5cmで折り目、次にそこから7cm、7センチ、7センチと折り目を入れます。そして幅は同様に1インチ×7cmでカットしたものを3枚作り、先ほどの上に3枚を貼って補強します。


When you fold it, it takes on this Z shape.

折ると、このようなZの形になります。


Next, make another piece that is 1 inch × 1.5 cm × 7 cm × 1.5 cm wide, and on the 7-㎝ section, attach a piece of the same size for reinforcement.

そしてもう一枚 幅は1インチ×1.5cm、7cm、1.5cmのものを作り、7センチの部分には
同じ大きさのものを補強用に貼ります。



Fold the 4-inch × 11-inch cardstock in half.

Attach the short mechanism panel 1.5 cm away from the center fold.

4インチ×11インチのベースを半分に折ります。
中央の折り目から1.5cmのところに短い仕掛けを貼ります。




Next, attach the long tab of the mechanism 2.5 cm above that point.

さらにそこから2.5cm上の部分に長い仕掛けののりしろ部分を貼ります。

When you unfold it (when you open the card), apply glue to the spot where the bottom flap will land, and stick it down.

それを伸ばした時に(カードを広げたとき)下の部分ののりしろが来る位置にのりをつけ
貼ります。



Cut white cardstock using the sunflower die from the Hero Arts Beep Beep Leaf Peeper Die Set, place it on an adhesive sheet, and color it using a brayer loaded with Versa Fine Clair ink. I glued on the centers and made a bunch of them. The large sunflowers are from the Build Wreath Etched Dies.

ホワイトのカードストックをHero Arts Beep Beep Leaf Peeper Die Set のひまわりダイでカットし、粘着シートの上に置き、Versa Fine Clair をつけたBrayerを使って着色します。

中心を貼り、たくさん作りました。大きいひまわりは Build Wreath Etched Dies からです。




Cut out three pieces of white cardstock measuring 4 inches by 7 cm.

Glue one piece to the top of the base and another to the front of the card, then create a sunflowers field and a path running through the center so they appear connected, and color them in with a blending brush. Draw clouds by hand, mask off the surrounding areas, and color in the sky as well.

ホワイトカードストック4インチ×7cmを3枚つくります。
ベースの上部と1枚を仕掛けの上に貼り、繋がるようにひまわり畑とその中央に道を作りブラシで着色します。雲を手書きで作りマスキングしながら、空も着色します。




Glue the other piece of cardstock to the base, then add the vintage car element with the pumpkin on top.

もう一枚のカードストックも仕掛けに貼り、かぼちゃをのせたヴィンテージカーの要素を貼ります。




Using a utility knife, make two cuts along the back (bottom) of the card.

カードベースの反対側(下方)にカッターで2本直線の切り込みをつくります。


Through that slit, create a band using the transparent sheet.

その切り込みに、透明シートを通してバンドをつくります。



Attach the adhesive foam to that strip, place it toward the back of the card, close the card, and press it against the edge of the mechanism.

バンドの上に粘着フォームを貼り奥に置き、カードを閉じて仕掛けのボーダーに貼り合わせます。


Glue a 4-inch × 7-cm piece of white cardstock to the base, then attach the message box—made using the Color Block Rectangles Die Bundle —on top of it. It slides out and protrudes from the base card.

4インチ×7cmのホワイトのカードストックを貼り、Color Block Rectangles Die Bundle で作ったメッセージボックスをその上に貼ります。スライドしてカードから飛び出します。

I’ll attach the letters I created using Hero Arts Fall Words Letterpress + Foil and Cut    on top of that.

Hero Arts Fall Words Letterpress + Foil and Cut で作ったワードをその上に貼ります。


We also made a Z-panel for the sunflowers and mounted it so that it pops up, as shown in the photo.

ひまわりも下のようにzパネルを差し込み2か所ポップアップさせました。





I stamped the card's front cover using the Hero Arts Autumn Greeting Clear Stamp Set

and decorated it with elements cut out using the Hero Arts Beep Beep Leaf Peeper Die Set.


cardの表紙は Hero Arts Autumn Greeting Clear Stamp Set を使ってスタンプし
Hero Arts Beep Beep Leaf Peeper Die Set で作った要素でデコレーションしました。





With these die-cuts, you can freely combine pieces to create playful scene cards that you can enjoy all year round. Next, I plan to share a holiday card I made using the  Hero Arts Beep Beep Die Set .

これらのダイは、自由にパーツを組み合わせて、一年を通して楽しめる、遊び心あふれるシーンのカードを作ることができます。次はHero Arts Beep Beep Die Set を使って作った
Holiday Card をシェアするつもりです。








  



I hope this cards will inspire you to start working on your next project. Thank you for stopping by today. Happy Crafting!

このカードが皆さんの次の作品作りのきっかけになれば嬉しいです。今日は立ち寄ってくださりありがとうございます。楽しいクラフトタイムをお過ごしください。

―Ink-LadyBlue ☆ Megumi ―


I created these  using some products sent to me free charge.

 I have listed the products I have used below.
Some of them are affiliate links which means that I receive a small commission if you use one. When you make purchases through affiliate links,  it won't cost you anything extra. 
All opinions and creative decisions are my own.
 I do appreciate your support of my crafting adventures . Thank you so much! 

これらは、無償で提供された製品を一部使って作成しました。使った商品を以下にリストアップしました。
それらにはアフィリエイトリンクも含まれており、リンクからご購入いただくと、私にほんの少しだけ手数料が入ります。もちろんお客様には追加の手数料は一切かかりません。
すべての意見や制作上の判断は、私個人のものです。
私のクラフト活動を応援してくださり、本当にありがとうございます。


Supplies List 

Hero Arts New Arrivals

Hero Arts Beep Beep All Bundle

Hero Arts Beep Beep Die Set


Hero Arts Fall Words Letterpress + Foil and Cut


Hero Arts Beep Beep Leaf Peeper Die Set




Hero Arts Autumn Greeting Clear Stamp Set

Build Wreath Etched Dies

Color Block Rectangles Die Bundle


Spellbinders UK

 Hero Arts Beep Beep All Bundle

Hero Arts Beep Beep Die Set

Hero Arts Fall Words Letterpress + Foil and Cut

Hero Arts Beep Beep Leaf Peeper Die Set

Hero Arts Autumn Greeting Clear Stamp Set

Build Wreath Etched Dies

Color Block Rectangles Die Bundle





0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿